This has been a big year for the Qgiv team! We’re ending 2019 with two entirely new fundraising products, numerous product enhancements made in direct response to client requests, and a new integration with Facebook fundraisers.
Some of the year’s biggest enhancements and launches included:
- Auction and Event Management Platform: A tool that gives donors the ability to bid on and purchase auction items through Qgiv’s user-friendly donation app, Givi. Clients enjoy a simpler event management experience using integrated tools like multi-guest ticketing, item importing, and an invitation system so guests can send tickets to their friends and family.
- Text Fundraising Tools: Part of the new Mobile Suite package, nonprofit organizations now have the ability to capture donations by text, send outbound text messages, build subscription lists, live screencast text campaigns, and send reminder text messages to encourage donors to complete pledged donations. Bill-to-carrier text fundraising is also available.
- Facebook Fundraisers Integration: Nonprofits and their supporters can leverage their Facebook networks to raise more money with Facebook fundraisers that actively sync to the organization’s Qgiv peer-to-peer event.
- Self-Service Pricing: In support of Qgiv’s no-contract flexibility, clients now have the freedom to add or remove fundraising tool packages right from their account dashboard whenever it fits their campaign needs.
- Form Comparison Tool: This enhancement makes it possible for clients to compare their donation forms’ performance, identify trends, and run A/B form tests.
- Peer-to-Peer Recurring Giving: Users participating in a Qgiv peer-to-peer campaign can now set up recurring donations, giving nonprofits the opportunity to raise even more through their events.
All of these accomplishments wouldn’t be possible without our superstar clients! If you’ve ever talked to our support team, submitted ideas, or shared feedback, you’re part of the Qgiv team that’s made this record year possible.
Read our full press release below to learn how all of these enhancements and launches tie into our mission.