Empower your P2Peeps with tools that make it easy to raise funds on your behalf—whether they’re participating in a 5K, cycling event, bowl-a-thon, DIY fundraising, or a crowdfunding campaign.
- Increase awareness and support for your mission
- Easily create beautiful branded events
- Engage and motivate supporters to fundraise on your behalf
- Sell sponsorships and merchandise in your online store
Why You’ll Love Qgiv’s Peer-to-Peer Platform
Drag-and-drop tools make setting up your event pages easy—no designer required. Start accepting registrations with a streamlined experience and get supporters fundraising faster.
- Accept registrations from any device with a mobile-optimized experience
- Drive more registrations with a seamless process for registering multiple people at once
- Engage participants with custom content, images, video, social sharing widgets, thermometers, and leaderboards
- Add custom themes, colors, and styles to match your branding
- Embed livestream videos for virtual and hybrid events
With their powers combined, fundraisers are more effective! Supporters can team up, cheer each other on, and meet a shared fundraising goal.
- Establish team captains to recruit new members and help you communicate important instructions
- Add a team leaderboard to encourage friendly competition
- Set recruitment and fundraising goals for each team
- Give team captains control of customizing their team fundraising pages
How can you encourage supporters to stay active and engaged with fundraising? Make it a game!
- Reward supporters for reaching fundraising milestones with badges. You can even create your own custom badges
- Drive competition and fundraising with leaderboards
- Easily launch recruitment and fundraising contests
- Identify your top fundraisers based on activity
All you have to do is set up the initial link—we’ll take care of the rest.
- Make it easy for supporters to share your event and ask their networks for donations using Facebook Fundraisers
- Get a more complete picture of progress toward your fundraising goal—donations made on Facebook are reflected in supporters' thermometers, on Facebook, and in your overall event goal
Easy-to-use tools help supporters share your event and spread the word to their networks near and far.
- Encourage supporters to send fundraising emails from their personal dashboard with fully-integrated email marketing tools
- Increase donations, grow your donor base, and expand your reach with social sharing widgets
- Customize email and social post templates to fit your needs and reduce work for your supporters
Sell more than just merchandise in your online store!
- Sell merchandise, track inventory, and process shipments
- Create and sell sponsorship packages directly from your event page
- Process event registration and store purchases in a single transaction
- Drive additional sales on your event and social pages
- Quickly run sales and inventory reports
Whatever your goal may be, you’ll have the data you need.
- Monitor donations, event registrations, purchases, and supporter activity to analyze event success and identify opportunities for improvement
- Segment donor data for future outreach and recruitment
- Identify and recognize your highest-performing supporters
- Build dashboards and reports to help you set future fundraising, recruitment, or engagement goals
More of a video person?
Check out this video about Qgiv’s peer-to-peer fundraising tools to learn more about:
- The easy-to-use event builder
- Personal fundraising dashboards for supporters
- Gamification tools that turn fundraising into a game
3 Reasons Why Fundraisers Love QgivSEE MORE CUSTOMER STORIES
Boys & Girls Club of Hawaii Makes Futures $250,000 Brighter with the Help of Qgiv’s Peer-to-Peer Tools
We use Qgiv for our peer-to-peer event fundraising. The Event Builder is simple to use and it’s very helpful to be able to see the different features you’re putting on your website. It looks good and it’s very easy to figure out how to use it.Read More >
Provide Animal Center raised 127% of their fundraising goal using Qgiv’s Peer-to-Peer tools to transition their in-person event to a virtual fundraiser.
Free Support, No Long-Term Contracts, and No Hidden Fees
No Long-Term Contracts,
and No Hidden Fees
Try Qgiv's fundraising tools without the risk! If you don't love them, you don't have to keep them.
4.95% + $0.30
Thank you to our clients and industry experts for recognizing us! We're blushing.See our full list of accolades >