Have you ever shopped online, loaded up your shopping cart, and right as you’re about to check out…a pop-up appears that reads, “Please create an account or sign in?” How frustrating is that? We’ve all been there!
Qgiv’s redesigned peer-to-peer registration experience doesn’t require an account to get started! Registration is simple, fast, and incredibly easy so you can get your supporters fundraising in a flash.
Key Updates to Qgiv’s Peer-to-Peer Platform
Enhancements to Qgiv’s peer-to-peer platform are designed to boost registrant numbers and dollars raised in a peer-to-peer campaign. Key updates include:
- A fast and flexible registration process that doesn’t require an account to get started (we’re just as excited as you are!).
- A personalized registration experience for new and returning registrants.
- GiftAssist can now be used to offset processing fees associated with registrations that require payment.
- New engagement emails to mobilize your supporters and encourage fundraising participation.
- New quick-start settings based on event type to help you launch your event quickly.
- Mobile-optimized pages that accept registrations from any device.
- Seamless registration experience for families, friends, and coordinators to register multiple people at once.
- New setting for parents, spouses, and event coordinators to manage fundraising pages and fundraising goals of children, spouses, or other registrants.
Why Did We Make Changes?
Enhancements to the Qgiv peer-to-peer platform apply modern design best practices to eliminate unnecessary registration steps and maximize conversions.
“24% of US online shoppers will abandon a checkout process simply because the site asked them to create an account,” said Qgiv Senior UI/UX Designer Cristina Ordaz.
“The changes to Qgiv’s peer-to-peer fundraising tools eliminate the need for account creation in order to register. And, similar to our award-winning donation forms, we’ve introduced a modern, mobile-first design to reduce early abandonment and increase conversions.”
Want to Learn More?
Interested in learning more about Qgiv’s new and improved peer-to-peer fundraising tools? You can request a personalized demo of our peer-to-peer platform, read the full press release, or watch a recorded tour of the updates via a Zoom webinar, below.