Planning a large-scale peer-to-peer fundraising event is a huge undertaking, demanding a significant amount of resources with no guarantee you’ll meet your fundraising goal. But not all peer-to-peer fundraisers demand this time and effort from your staff and volunteers! Your organization can engage your donors to fundraise without the hassle of managing a huge event.
Watch this webinar as we explore peer-to-peer fundraisers that require less management from your organization but have potential for a big return. During this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why peer-to-peer fundraising is an effective fundraising strategy
- What peer-to-peer fundraisers your organization can host without a large event
- How to engage donors, volunteers, sponsors, and board members
- Which fundraising tools and resources your nonprofit needs to be effective
- How other nonprofits hosted these types of fundraisers
If you’re looking for cost-effective peer-to-peer fundraisers, this webinar is for you. No matter the size of your nonprofit, these ideas will help you create an engaging peer-to-peer fundraiser for less.
Meet the Speaker
Justin is the Product Marketing Manager at Qgiv, a leading fundraising platform for nonprofits. His hobbies include coaching youth sports, reading about history, and spending time with his 5 animals.